Easy to follow tutorial on enabling two-factor authentication for your Fortnite (Epic Games) account. Learn how to secure your Fortnite profile by enabling 2FA now!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ❤️ – https://www.youtube.com/c/foxytechtips/join ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 68% off NordVPN! Only $3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at https://nordvpn.org/FoxyTech 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉 https://go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
– Open up a web browser and go to EpicGames.com
– Sign into your epic games account note that your epic games and Fortnite info are the same thing.
– When you are logged in, tap on your profile name at the top right of the screen and then select ‘account’.
– From the account page, select ‘password and security’ from the left sidebar.
– Scroll to the bottom and you’ll get to the 2FA settings.
– You can choose between using the google authenticator app or using an email. Ill use an email address for this tutorial.
– To confirm enabling 2FA, you’ll need to confirm the security code that was sent to your email.
– Open your email, find the code and enter it to continue.