Check out how we dyed and styled the wig for KDA Seraphine! This video was sponsored by Riot Games #ad #sponsored
If you guys make anything using this, please post it to the hashtag #KDAMore so everyone can see your work! 🙂
This kind of pulled up wig is an intermediate wig styling technique. For beginner wig styling and a simplified version of this ponytail tutorial w/o the pulled up section check out our other ponytail tutorial here! https://youtu.be/KN3vw_kL0aw
If you would like to learn more about wig styling check out our cosplay wig styling book – https://kinpatsucosplay.com/product/wig-styling-for-cosplay/
-Base wig – Viktor in pure white from Arda wigs
-Ponytail – Delilah in pure white from Arda wigs
-Rit synthetic Dye – Kentucky Sky and Royal Purple
-8 gauge aluminum wire
-25mm PVC pipe
-Insulation foam board – 1 inch thick
-Createx airbrush paint
-2mm EVA foam
-Yaya Han oil slick fabric ( hairband )
– The Viktor wig can be substituted with a Jeanie wig instead. The Jeanie is a ponytail wig with no lace front.
– You can use any wig to make a pulled back ponytail, but you will need to alter the wig and sew in additional wefts around the edges to get the wig to go upwards and hide the mesh
– You can also use Ponytail clips or a bag of wefts instead of cutting up a wig for the ponytail. Whatever suits your needs!
– If you don’t want to use thermoplastic for the frame you can also make it from wire or any other rigid material that will keep its shape.
– If you are dying a wig make sure that you check if it is heat resistant first and what temperature it is rated for. Lower quality wigs may not be able to withstand being boiled.
For tutorials and patterns check out our store! https://KinpatsuCosplay.com
For monthly cosplay tutorials and patterns become a patron! https://www.patreon.com/kinpatsucosplay
For more of our work follow us on:
Tweets by KinpatsuCosplay